Traditional canvas fabrics have superior heat and moisture protection due to their block-out properties.
Canvas is all natual and reflects the heat better plus retains less heat than typical acrylic fibres. Acrylic on the other hand lasts longer and have a softer, textured feel. What's best for your home will depend on what look you are trying to create.
With hundreds of colour variations and styles, both block-out and light filtering, Victory has a finish perfect for any application.
I just wish to express my gratitude at the wonderful service I received from Tahnee, as well as her positive approach in dealing with difficult situationsMrs Baker
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- High tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colour fast, water repellant and resistent to high temperatures perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contain harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind
- Victory's committment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Barrington Canvas which carrý a 10 year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)