Traditional canvas fabrics have superior heat and moisture protection due to their block-out properties.
Canvas is all natual and reflects the heat better plus retains less heat than typical acrylic fibres. Acrylic on the other hand lasts longer and have a softer, textured feel. What's best for your home will depend on what look you are trying to create.
With hundreds of colour variations and styles, both block-out and light filtering, Victory has a finish perfect for any application.
I was so impressed with Chez's service, he was so helpful and knowledgable and wasn't pushy at all. I'm very pleased with my consultation and will be going ahead with the quotation that Chez provided.Judy Edelsten
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- High tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colour fast, water repellant and resistent to high temperatures perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contain harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind
- Victory's committment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Barrington Canvas which carrý a 10 year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)