Acrylic is the lightest fabric in our range. This fabric has softer texture than canvas and is incredibly durable, providing your home with superior heat and moisture protection. Acrylic will let some light through, but it is not see-through like mesh and PVC varieties.
I was so impressed with Ivan's consultation. It was a nice suprise to have someone so friendly come out to my property.JC La Fontaine
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- Optimum tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colour fast, water repellent and resistant to high temperatures, perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contain harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Victory's committment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Docril Acrylics which carrý a 10 year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)