Acrylic is the lightest fabric in our range. This fabric has softer texture than canvas and is incredibly durable, providing your home with superior heat and moisture protection. Acrylic will let some light through, but it is not see-through like mesh and PVC varieties.
We have come in personally to say how HAPPY we have been with Victory from the very first visit to the showroom on a saturday with Tracy to book an appointment, to Irene who was very helpful and really listened to us on what we wanted and not just quoted as the other companies did, which left us confused as to what we had been quoted on. The techs who fitted Larry and Robert were great also, so the experience has been very positive, please say thanks to all staff, and we would like some of your business cards to give to neighbours as there a few new units still vacant. Keep up the good work.Mr & Mrs Higgins
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- Optimum tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colour fast, water repellent and resistant to high temperatures, perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contain harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Victory's committment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Docril Acrylics which carrý a 10 year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)