Acrylic is the lightest fabric in our range. This fabric has softer texture than canvas and is incredibly durable, providing your home with superior heat and moisture protection. Acrylic will let some light through, but it is not see-through like mesh and PVC varieties.
I visited your Noble Park showroom this morning and was very impressed with the friendly and knowledgable service from Carmen and Tony. We came away with the knowledge and confidence we needed to make a sound decision on the specific needs of our window coverings, taking into consideration aesthetics, light, thermal and noise insulation. Above our expectations, thank you so much....and we haven't even met the technician in our home yet!Peter McGlynn
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- Optimum tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colour fast, water repellent and resistant to high temperatures, perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contain harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Victory's committment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Docril Acrylics which carrý a 10 year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)